Terms and Conditions of Wolf Project
Users of the Services offered by Wolf Project acknowledge and accept these terms and conditions.
Owner of Wolf Project and related Services
Wolf Project SA
Avenue Rosemont 10
1208 Genève, Switzerland
Information about Wolf Project SA
Wolfproject.co is the official website of Wolf Project SA, a skin care brand for men, products designed in Switzerland and produced in Korea. On the site, the User can find information about the brand and buy products online.
TERMS OF PURCHASE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF PURCHASE (THE “TERMS”) CAREFULLY. BY PURCHASING PRODUCTS FROM WOLF PROJECT SA, YOU ACCEPT AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS. You AGREE THAT THE TERMS ARE ENFORCEABLE LIKE ANY WRITTEN NEGOTIATED AGREEMENT SIGNED BY You. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE TERMS, YOU MUST CLICK ON THE “CANCEL” BUTTON AND NOT PURCHASE THE PRODUCTS. WHEN USED IN THIS AGREEMENT, THE WORDS “YOU,” “YOUR” AND “YOU” MEAN THE PERSON THAT IS PURCHASING THE PRODUCTS AND THE WORDS “WE,” “OUR,” “US” AND “WOLF PROJECT” MEAN WOLF PROJECT SA..
Products and Services
- WOLF PROJECT offers skin care products, sold as “one-off” or as “subscription”. Subscription to men’s skin care products for the period specified in the Order is referred as “Products”.
- Products are sold to you solely for your personal use. You may not resell, transfer or otherwise commercially exploit Products.
- Your subscription for Products will automatically renew, unless you opt out.
- Please keep a record of when your subscription term ends and the next shipment date. You are responsible for timely opting out of renewing your subscription regardless of whether you receive any notice from us.
- You may, through your online account: (a) change the date of your next shipment; (b) change the frequency of your shipments; or (c) delay your next shipment for up to 90 days.
- You might have to create a unique (“Password”) that will be required to order Products. You may only purchase Products using your assigned Password, and may not purchase Products using the Password of any other person.
- You may not make your Password available to others, nor allow purchase of Products by others through your Password. You agree to accept sole responsibility and liability for maintaining the confidentiality of your Password, for restricting access to your Password and for all purchases, whether authorized or unauthorized, of Products under your Password.
- Your completion of a registration or an order form (an “Order”) creates no contractual or other obligation on our behalf. Any such obligation will only be created by our acceptance of each order, which will be solely within our discretion. WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REJECT ANY ORDER. You will be solely responsible for the accuracy and truthfulness of the information you provide in your registration and any Order. We will be entitled to rely on any and all such information.
- In order to purchase Products, you will be required to represent either that (i) you are eighteen (18) years of age or older or (ii) if you are under eighteen (18) years of age, the parent or guardian named in your registration has consented to your purchase of Products and agreed to be responsible for your purchase of Products.
- We will, and you expressly authorize us to, use the information you provide in your registration and any Order to: (a) process Orders including, without limitation, processing payments and communicating with you about the status of your Order and (b) communicate with you about other products we offer or other topics we think you might find of interest.
Automatic Renewal Of Free Trials
- If you have purchased a free subscription, you agree that you will receive a free 1 month supply of products and only pay the cost of shipping. 30 days after the date of your free trial order date, you agree that your subscription will automatically be enrolled into a subscription that renews every 2 months for the price of the two-month supply at a subscription discount.
- Your default payment method will be automatically renewed and charged after the trial period if you do not cancel or extend your subscription within the period, and it will continue to be renewed at this same price and term until you cancel. You can extend your trial, cancel your subscription at no cost, or modify the items in your subscription by using your online account system or contacting the support team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To the extent legally permitted, we may offer discounted and/or free trials of certain subscriptions for specified periods of time without payment or with discounted payment. If we offer you a discounted or free trial, the specific terms of that trial will be provided in the marketing materials describing the particular trial or at registration.
- Once your discounted or free trial ends, we (or our third-party payment processor) will begin billing your designated payment method on a recurring basis at the then applicable price for your subscription (plus any applicable taxes and other charges) for as long as your subscription continues, unless you cancel your subscription prior to the end of your trial. Instructions for cancelling your subscription are as described above. Please note that you will not receive a notice from us that your discounted or free trial has ended or that the paid portion of your subscription has begun. We reserve the right to modify or terminate discounted and/or trials at any time, without notice, and at our sole discretion.
- We will charge the total price specified in the Order to the credit card or Paypal account specified in the Order. All payments will be made in United States dollars.
- If we are unable to bill charges in the manner designated in your Order, we will promptly notify you at the e-mail address specified in your Order and will suspend the processing of your Order until you pay the charges through some other means. If you have not paid outstanding charges within forty-eight (48) hours of notice your Order will be cancelled.
- You will be responsible for and will pay all applicable sales, value added use or similar taxes if any, imposed by taxing authorities by reason of the sale and delivery of products herein provided.
- WOLF PROJECT®, the WOLF PROJECT logo ®, and any other trademarks used with the Products are trademarks of WOLF PROJECT and the Products and the trade dress and packaging of Products are protected by trademark and copyright law. All rights reserved.
- The composition of the Products is proprietary to WOLF PROJECT and protected by trade secret law. You may not reverse engineer or otherwise seek to determine the composition of any Products.
Refunds & Returns Policy
If you received defective, damaged, incorrect products, or if your order experienced problems with shipping or delivery, please reach out via email at email@example.com for the fastest resolution.
Please contact us regarding any assistance you require within 30 days of your order’s purchase date. After 30 days we are unable to guarantee that return, refund, or replacement assistance can be offered to remediate the order issue you experienced.
We only accept the return of one-time purchases and subscription orders. The order must be unopened and returned within 30 days of its delivery, as indicated by its tracking information.
We do not accept the return of free trial orders. This is because our free trial promotion is offered freely or at the cost of shipping while the products are free.
To receive a full refund, please return by shipping your unopened order to our warehouse in accordance with the guidelines listed below.
Check if your order meets all the conditions for returning and getting a refund.
The package is unopened
The package was delivered to you less than 30 days ago(as per tracking information).
It is a one-item purchase or a subscription order (not a free trial)
Get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a return label.
We will not cover the cost of return shipping, this charge will be deducted from your original amount.
You can be eligible for a 50% refund on orders marked as "refused" or "returned to sender"
We do not accept in-person returns
Email us at email@example.com with your confirmation of return, this can be a tracking number or a photo of your package clearly labelled with a return destination
Once in our warehouse and we have confirmed its condition, we will process your refund, which may take up to 5-10 business days to return to your original payment method. Please note shipping charges will not be refunded. WOLF PROJECT does not control when a specific credit card company processes a credit transaction. You are responsible for contacting your credit card company if you have questions about the status of the credit.
We are unable to provide a full refund for orders that are marked as "Refused" or "Returned to Sender", including cases when customers refuse to fulfil the required customs payments or to pick up their orders held by the courier. These orders are not guaranteed to reach our warehouses and therefore eligible for a 50% refund. Original shipping fees are non-refundable. We provide replacement assistance as an alternative remediation for these types of orders.
Once our wolf pack confirms that your refund has been processed, the funds may take up to 5-10 business days to return to your original method of payment. This is a standard banking time frame and will vary depending on your financial institution.
Free Trial Policy
Free trial orders are non-refundable. Our free trial promotion waives the price of the trial products and is offered at the cost of shipping or free shipping. The default free trial period is 30 days starting on the free trial’s order date.
Each customer is allowed to redeem our free trial promotion once. Customers who redeem multiple free trial promotions are in violation with our free trial policy and will be charged in full at our subscription pricing for subsequent free trial orders or have their orders cancelled. By redeeming our free trial promotion you are agreeing to the automatic enrollment of our monthly subscription service. Your first subscription order is set to renew at the end of your 30-day free trial period. Upon your subscription’s scheduled renewal date, your default payment method on file will automatically be charged with our subscription pricing.
You can extend your free trial period or cancel your subscription at any time through your wolf project account or by sending in a subscription cancellation request via email.
If you are enrolled in an active subscription and do not want to get charged for a new subscription order, you must cancel your subscription before its scheduled renewal date. Cancelling your subscription after a renewal order has been created for you does not automatically undo the order’s creation.
Due to the automated process our warehouse fulfils and hands off orders to our logistics partners for shipping, we are unable to cancel an order that has been created in our system. Please follow our return policy to receive a full refund for your order. If you have made excessive returns, as determined by us in our sole discretion, we reserve the right to reject further refund requests or Orders.
- Replacement Assistance
Disclaimer and Limitations
- EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY SET FORTH IN THESE TERMS (A) PRODUCTS ARE PROVIDED AS IS AND AS AVAILABLE AND (B) TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, WRITTEN OR ORAL, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
- TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, we WILL not BE LIABLE TO you FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THIS AGREEMENT, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY AND EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- OUR LIABILITY FOR ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY PRODUCTS WILL NOT EXCEED THE FEES ACTUALLY PAID TO US FOR THE PRODUCT.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction
These Terms and any dispute concerning the implementation, interpretation and validity of this agreement are subject to the law, the jurisdiction of the state and to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts where the Owner has their registered offices. An exception to this rule applies in cases, where the law provides a sole place of jurisdiction for consumers.
We reserve the right to revise these Terms at any time by updating this posting, and also to modify or terminate any products, services or features on the Site at any time. All products, services or features available on or through this Site are subject to these Terms.
By signing up for our mailing list or a product purchase or subscription, you represent, acknowledge and agree that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction of residence. If you are a parent or legal guardian who is registering on behalf of a minor, you hereby agree to bind said minor to this Agreement and to fully indemnify and hold us harmless if said minor breaches or disaffirms any term or condition of this Agreement.
You may purchase products and subscriptions through this Site (the “Product”). In order to purchase Product, you will be required to create an account and to agree to our standard Terms of Purchase. All such Product is copyrighted work of WOLF PROJECT. The Product is made available for purchase, and for use by you, solely in accordance with and subject to the Terms of the Purchase.
Limitations on Use
You may browse the Site, and you may download material displayed on the Site, all for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices from materials you download. Nor may you distribute, modify, transmit, reuse, re-post, or use any material from the Site for public or commercial purposes. These limitations apply to all material on the Site, including but not limited to the text, computer code, images, audio and video. Any use contrary to these limitations is a violation of the intellectual property rights of WOLF PROJECT and/or its contributors. Unless otherwise noted, all material on the Site is copyrighted.
You may not deep-link to the Site for any purpose or use any robot, spider or other automatic device or process to monitor or copy any portion of the Site.
By submitting to us any Submissions, you represent and agree as follows:
The Submissions are your own. You did not copy them from anyone else. You have the right to submit them to us for publication.
We shall have the right to post (or to elect not to post) the Submissions on the Site, and to modify them in any way we deem appropriate, either before or after posting.
Our right to use the Submissions is royalty-free (that is, without payment to you), and extends to all media, whether now existing or later discovered, including but not limited to print, film, electronic, etc. (not limited to our Site). This permission is non-exclusive, permanent, irrevocable and worldwide.
You must include your name and e-mail address with any submission so we can contact you with any questions. Your name (but not your e-mail address) will be posted with the Submissions on the Site and any other media in which we publish the Submissions. If you object to any modification(s) we make to the Submissions, you may request to have your name removed from any later publications.
We are not responsible for any content, advice or information furnished or posted by members or other third parties, including but not limited to postings on any bulletin boards, chat rooms, member tips, or other spaces that invite submissions.
Submissions to Other Sites
You hereby grant to us a perpetual, worldwide, royalty-free license to any communications or materials you submit to WOLF PROJECT’s pages on any other website (such as Facebook or Instagram) for use by us and our affiliates, licensees and assignees for any purpose, including but not limited to reproduction, disclosure, transmission, publication, broadcast, inclusion in products sold by WOLF PROJECT and posting in any and all media.
We use reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, but makes no warranties as to its accuracy. We have not reviewed any sites linked to the Site and are not responsible for the content of any off-Site pages or any sites linked to the Site. Your access to, and use of, the Site, including your linking to any other off-Site pages or other sites, are at your own risk.
Any merchandise, coupons, offers, products or services offered to you through links to the Site are provided by third parties who are not affiliated with WOLF PROJECT. We do not endorse any third-party sites or any offers available through any such sites. We have no responsibility for any transactions and communications between you and any third party, including but not limited to any personal information you may choose to provide to any third party.
Disclaimer of Warranties
EVERYTHING ON THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, WOLF PROJECT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES FOR THE SECURITY, RELIABILITY, TIMELINESS AND PERFORMANCE OF ANY PRODUCTS, SERVICES, FEATURES, INFORMATION OR ADVICE ON THE SITE, AS WELL AS FOR ANY SUCH ITEMS OR OTHER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH ANY LINKS TO THE SITE.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
WOLF PROJECT and its affiliates and their respective members, managers, officers, employees, contractors and agents (in each case, a “Released Party”) shall not be liable for any direct, indirect incidental, consequential, or punitive or other damages or losses of any kind whatsoever arising out of your access to, or use of, the Site, including but not limited to any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, defect or computer virus, or the deletion, failure to store, misdelivery or unavailability of any information, material, products, services or features, even if advised of the possibility of such damages or losses. Each Released Party’s maximum liability to you for all claims, including but not limited to negligence, shall in no event exceed one dollar (US$1.00).
Indemnity and Release
As a material inducement to provide you with use of the Site, by using the Site, (i) you release each Released Party from any and all claims, demands, damages, costs and expenses of any kind whatsoever relating in any way to use of the Site or any materials downloaded from this Site and (ii) you indemnify, defend and hold each Released Party harmless from and against any and all demands, damages, liability, claims, actions, demands and costs incurred by such Released Party in connection with any claim arising out of any breach by you of this Agreement, including, reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs.
If you have a dispute involving the Site with a third party, you release each Released Party from all claims, demands, damages, liability, claims, actions, demands and costs of every kind and nature, known and unknown, suspected and unsuspected, disclosed and undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected with such disputes.
If you are a California resident, you waive California Civil Code §1542, which says: “A general release does not extend to claims which the creditor does not know or suspect to exist in his favor at the time of executing the release, which if known by him must have materially affected his settlement with the debtor.”
Each party recognizes and agrees that the warranty disclaimers and liability and remedy limitations in these Terms are material bargained for bases of this agreement and that they have been taken into account and reflected in determining the consideration to be given by each party under this agreement and in the decision by each party to enter into this agreement. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or certain forms of damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site, are the Trademarks of WOLF PROJECT, except as otherwise noted. All other Trademarks, publicity rights and other rights are the property of their respective owners. You do not have any license or right, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, to use any Trademark, image or other material displayed on the Site without the written permission of WOLF PROJECT or the third party that may own the relevant material.
Intellectual Property Infringement Claims
All trademarks, nominal or figurative, and all other marks, trade names, service marks, word marks, illustrations, images, or logos that appear concerning Wolf Project are, and remain, the exclusive property of the Owner or its licensors and are protected by the laws in force on trademarks and by related international treaties.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, no dispute under these Terms shall be joined to a dispute involving any other party subject to these Terms, whether through class arbitration proceedings or otherwise. You agree that you may only bring claims related to the Program, these Terms, your Program membership, or the relationship between WOLF PROJECT and you against us in your individual capacity and not as a plaintiff or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding.